Friday 10 June 2011

*cough hack hack* Pity party, table for one.

My mum has been poorly this week, and because I'm so nice, and stupidly felt invincible I've been spending a lot of time with her. Now I'm poorly, scratch that, now i'm slowly choking to death.
I am currently wearing 3 layers, two dressing gowns and a blanket and I am still shivering, my throat feels like it's been ripped out, my chest feels like someone implanted some concrete while I slept and did I mention I'm freezing?

So I'm curled up with my bottle of buttercup cough syrup (please cure me!) a giant bag of cheese curls, all the ice lollies I can eat and chicken soup. And I feel pretty pitiful. I'd hoped to finish digging up the garden today but it's raining so I guess I wouldn't be able to anyway.
Apparently my gardening attempts are appreciated by Ms. Squirrel who has finally re-attempted using the feeder correctly.
I can't believe I got so sick so fast, the red ants nest I attacked yesterday isn't capable of voodoo right?
Work is a write off today, the idea of moving is off since I'm so COLD! I think a day of TV surfing and video gaming is the best I can hope for...it's a hard life.


Miracle cure?

3 comments:

  1. At least you're still able to play video games -- if you lose that, you might as well pack it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I just need to find a NEW game to play lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete