Tuesday 19 April 2011

Where for art thou Colm

On Friday I went to Emmzie's house to watch the 25th edition of Les Miserables. It wasn't until the end that I realised I have a total crush on Colm Wilkinson, and have had that crush for the last 15 years. Seriously. I want to spawn his awesomely musically gifted, singing children, with nice hair and good dance moves, (a little something from their momma.) I want his voice for myself, in a total little mermaid theft kinda-way.
I told D we need to get divorced, Colm is older than us and I probably don't have a lot of time left to get him to fall in love with me. I told D we can meet up again afterwards and I'll share my riches, but I may have been lying, I'll decide later.
Anyway in my obsession I forced D to listen to two hours of me searching Colm Wilkinson on Youtube, and playing every old grainy sound recording I could find. But for you guys I thought I'd share a slightly more easter themed track.
AND IF ANYONE POINTS OUT THE AGE DIFFERENCE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO LISTEN TO ONE OF D'S PRESENTATIONS...OR WORSE..ONE OF HIS JOKES.



My apologies the blogs this week and more "linky" that anything but we are running a 4-day week right now, followed by a 3-day week (pfft royal wedding) and then another 4-day week, so my business is mega busy trying to cram everything into only 11days rather than 18days.

4 comments:

  1. I need an invite to that wedding. See if you can hook me up, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sooo singing at our wedding, I'll try get you an invite, but only if you'll invite me to your indian wedding too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally couldn't come up with a reason for a short week, even though you had an Easter themed song. Obviously, I need to go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally trying not to geek out over the stupid wedding... but you know it's gonna happen...

    ReplyDelete