Monday 6 December 2010

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

Well I braved the storm and brought my cats some food, cause I don't want to be lunch am awesome like that. Now I know its the cheapest most economical brand but they are so ungrateful. Twice I have come downstairs now to find them chowing down on leftover pizza or stew. Why they can't just eat the egg stench food I don't know. They won't even try the biscuits. Instead they are running around the house growling at each other.
I really thought Dogs were the scavengers and cats were the hunters - why aren't they killing and eating the spiders in the house for sustenance rather than icky leftovers raiding?
Guess this teaches me for throwing in the bin releasing into the wild, all the birds, mice, voles and assorted eggs they brought to me over the summer - guess they were just stockpiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment